Effective Example of Weight Loss Resolutions

We often make resolutions to begin diet and exercise plans. We hope these resolutions will last but they often do not. After a week or so we get bored and move on.

This problem is easy to correct. When making a resolution you are the only one that can make changes and stick to these changes. According to research 60% of people that set goals in the state of New York gave up on their resolution within three months. The other 40% of people do not stick it through the entire year.
People that have kept their resolutions found the right strategies to follow. Losing weight can be tough. People that weight themselves on a regular basis increase their success rate by 80 percent.

When starting a diet and exercise program people often get rid of their snacks. When they become hungry they look for whatever food is around and often this food is not healthy. Foods such as roasted nuts make a great snack. They are tasty, high in protein, and have healthy monounsaturated fats. A small bag of nuts can avoid unhealthy snacking.
Vegetables make great snacks as well. When you are in the mood to eat open a jar of hummus and enjoy it with whole wheat or pita crackers. Keeping a bowl of fruit on your desk or on the counter will also lead to healthy snacking choice. If the fruit looks and smells good you are more likely to be satisfied.

You will not lose all the weight that you want to overnight. To help with the process start with mini workouts. Try working out for 10 minutes a day and then gradually increase this time. The National Institutes of Health conducted a study on exercise in 2005. They found that people that perform short but effective workouts are successful. Working out for 10 minutes four times a day provides the same health benefits as working out 40 minutes once a day. Start by going for a walk. You will begin to take control of your weight and will reduce your risk of developing health problems such as high blood pressure and diabetes.

Click here for more info

Share this post:

Related Posts